Hello and thanks for checking me out! I’ve started this blog in an attempt to be more open about mental health issues and living with long-term health problems. I want to raise awareness of what it’s like to live with a mental health problem and challenge the stigma associated with it.
Useful facts about me:
1) I do not enjoy the company of heated brown beverages. There is only virtual sparkling water in my virtual fridge.
2) I am a fan of cakes, but am permanently frustrated that they do not slice them big enough in the UK.
3) I don’t like anything historical, except for castles.
4) Nothing gives me greater pleasure than releasing a new blog post into the wild.
5) I have a carvery twice a week, on Tuesdays and Fridays.
6) I have a chinese takeaway every Wednesday (chicken cashew nuts.)
7) I am a creature of habit.
8) I love nothing more than rooting around charity shops for bargains.
9) I consider Speke Retail Park to be the single most depressing place on earth.
10) I massively heart The Saturdays at the moment. Frankie is my favourite.
11) I’d love to be a fashion designer when I grow up.
12) I love dogs – my favourite breeds are beagles, cocker spaniels and bichon frises. But anything cute is a winner really.
13) I’ve suffered Depression and Anxiety for most of my adult life.